Privacy Statement Regarding Visitors this Website
Your privacy is important to ON THE MARK. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ON THE MARK collects, and the ways in which ON THE MARK uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ON THE MARK may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your preferred use of this website (including visit information through traditional web “cookies”);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website as a customer or consulting partner;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website – requesting information such as case studies, articles, white papers, etc. as well as general inquires; and
- Any other information that you send to ON THE MARK.
Using personal information
ON THE MARK may use your information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Supply to you information/services that you have requested; and
- Contact you to follow-up on your inquiries.
Where ON THE MARK discloses your personal information to its staff or consulting partners for these purposes, the staff member or consulting partner in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ON THE MARK may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ON THE MARK will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ON THE MARK will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, note that personal information that you submit for publication on the website (for example, a blog entry or named testimonial) will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page periodically to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ON THE MARK is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact ON THE MARK